Monday, January 9, 2012

THE MISSIONARIES CAME OVER FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER

After church on Christmas Day the missionaries came over for Christmas Dinner. I must admit I quite surprised myself with a great Christmas Dinner in Kenya. We had turkey, potatoes, gravy, dressing, beans, Jell-O salad, several great raw green salads, fruit, rolls, cake and ice cream. It was even good. (But I missed pies from my girls!) Our African missionaries just were loving all the great food choices and one said, "This will be a Christmas to remember Sister Babcock!" One of our American missionaries said he was adopting me as a grandma for Christmas Dinner because it was a better dinner than his grandma makes!! I fixed Christmas Dinner for 11! They were great fun and left a great spirit in our home but I did not do much the next day except to try to organize the office. We are getting far too many files and piles!







No comments: