Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ACROSS A BRIDGE (?)

We love the people we have met from the Kapsaret Primary School area. Today we did a follow-up visit and taught the second discussion to this wonderful family. This is a very typical family home in this area. The family lives in a mud home, with a dirt floor, no electricity or running water but on an extrodinary piece of property that overlooks the valley and has five waterfalls close by. The family committed to be at church on Sunday and we have our fingers crossed. The family is 10 kilometers from our branch and that is quite a distance for a family to travel. I have included a pic of the bridge (?) we crossed to find this family!! I will confess that when I crossed this bridge on our first visit to this family I grasped the back of Elder Babcock's pants and prayed I would not slip! Today I scampered right over on my own--I must love this family.


No comments: