Thursday, November 3, 2011

OUR GUARD-GARDENER

We have grown to really love this young man who lives in the small house behind ours. He serves as our guard by night and our gardener during the day. Our garden plot is quite large and certainly big enough for plenty to eat for all three of us plus Elder Babcock is giving Koska lessons on raising plenty to have some to sell at market. You almost see the plants grow daily in Kenya. Here in the Rift Valley this area is called the breadbasket of Kenya. I told Koska I was sending this picture to my family and he told me to be sure and tell my family he loves them. The people here are so special! We pray our harvest is great so Koska has much success in his market adventure. Oh, that is a poinsettia just growing wild in our backyard. We are working with the missionaries to teach Koska's girlfriend the gospel.

No comments: